Extended AURA Farming and Staking Pools
Baryon is pleased to extend Aura Farming and Staking Pools for all Aura's HODL-ers. Add liquidity, farm your LPs, or stake AURA with us!
Have thoughts about the ending of Aura Farming and Staking Pools this August?!
It's not OVER yet!
Baryon is bringing joy and happiness with Extended Aura Farming and Staking Pools for AURA HODL-ers, who have experience with us those days! Stay excited and check its details below!
Aura Network is known as a scalable, agile, and effortless Layer-1 blockchain with a comprehensive ecosystem built to accelerate global NFTs adoption.
Learn more about Aura Network here.
Stake AURA, earn AURA
It is easy as it seems. Just stake your AURA and you can harvest rewards in the same token.
Extended Staking Pool Metrics
- 🎁 Total reward: 250,000 AURA
- ⏳ Tentative duration: 6 weeks from August 27th.
To get started with Extended Staking Pool, following step-by-step
- Unstake your AURA in the completed staking pool (Tutorial on how to Unstake on Baryon here)
- Stake your AURA in the extended staking pool (Tutorial on how to Stake on Baryon here)
Stake now! https://www.baryon.network/stake
Farm AURA-BUSD LPs, Earn AURA
Extended Farming Pool Metrics
- 📍Pair: AURA - BUSD
- 🎁 Total rewards: 750,000 AURA
- ⏳ Tentative duration: 6 weeks since August 28
To participate in this campaign, please firstly provide liquidity for the pair AURA/BUSD on Liquidity. Then go to the BaryonFarm page and search for “AURA”; you’ll see the farming pool as below, where you can stake your AURA/BUSD LP tokens.
For the current farmers,
- Remove your AURA - BUSD LP tokens in the completed farming pool (Tutorial on how to Remove liquidity on Baryon here)
- Farm again your AURA - BUSD LP tokens in the extended farming pool (Tutorial on how to Farm on Baryon here)
Stake now! https://www.baryon.network/farm
Check out the detailed guide: How to farm on Baryon Network
About Baryon Network
Incubated by Coin98 Labs, Baryon Network is a BNB Chain-based Premier Suite of DeFi Products containing three fundamental building blocks: BaryonSwap (AMM), BaryonFarm, and BaryonStake.
Website | Twitter | Blog | Telegram | Discord | Docs
Disclaimer Any of the projects, platforms, or cryptocurrencies referenced in this blog article are not endorsed or promoted by Baryon Network. Any information provided is given only for informational purposes. Baryon is not liable for any financial losses or other damages incurred as a result of utilizing the aforementioned initiatives, platforms, or cryptocurrencies.